Take you iPhone experience to the next level.
Supports iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
QuickDo is centralized gestures, shortcuts, toggles, app switcher and multi-tasking management for iOS. By making use of the trigger function, QuickDo will help you operate iOS device easily, like exit a app, reboot or power off, mute or hang up the incoming call, etc. In addition, QuickDo now lets you define sliding short-cuts to quickly unlock your device and immediately launch your favorite apps. It's surely worth a shot!
• Full screen two fingers and three fingers gestures.
• Multitasking management, close or switch background app, quickly launch last app.
• App shortcut management, quickly open your favorite app.
• Toggles management. Built in Brightness, Volume and Information toggles, support SBSetttings toggles too.
• Virtual "Home" button, exit app, lock the device and iPod everytime.
• Power button, respring, reboot, safe mode and power off.
• One click to close all running app and remove Multitasking bar recent icons.
• Mute or hang up the incoming call.
• Activate SBSettings and Dock app, more apps coom soon.
How to use
QuickDo is virtual Home and Power buttons for the iPhone and iPod touch. In addition,
QuickDo now lets you define sliding short-cuts to quickly unlock your device and immediately launch your favorite apps,
and Multi-task manage,quickly close backgrounder apps and one click to close all backgrounder apps.Show iPod control any time.System AppSwitch Bar volume control.
Once install and start QuickDo, with a slight slide at the bottom of the screen, a buff line appears, that is the QuickDo Bar.
All gestures and operations will be done by the bar. Once the bar is activated, it will be effective all the time.
Slide upward or downward 3/4 of the screen length, the bar position can be switched.
When the action is over, following is a white line slides across the screen. Say, the bar is at the bottom, you slide upward 3/4 of the screen length, the white line will be seen slide across the screen.
Now the Bar is switched to the position of status bar, vice versa. When the Bar is at the top, and the status bar is there,
QuickDo Bar is invisible but the trigger area is the same as the status bar.
All settings will be valid once it is changed, no need to restart SpringBoard.
- Enable QuickDo = Enable QuickDo or not
- Trigger by StatusBar = Slide to operate by using QuickDo Bar and the status bar of iPhone at the same time
- Bar Switch = Slide to switch QuickDo bar between the bottom or the top of the screen
- Keyboard pops hide = When keyboard pops up, the Bar is hidden automatically
- Above Status Bar = QuickDo Trigger Bar Above Status Bar
- Show gesture track = Show gesture track or not
- Height = Set height of Trigger Bar
- Color and Alpha = Set Color and alpha of Trigger Bar
- App Short-cuts = Enable lockscreen Short-cuts or not
- Enable Badge = Enable icon adge or not
- RM Icon When Close = Remove system AppSwitcher icon when close app.
Volume control on system AppSwitcher bar
Need running on iOS4.x and enabled system AppSwitcher
Hang up or Mute the incoming call
When there is incoming call, a long left slide will hang up the call,
while a long right slide will mute the call.This is the default setting, you can setting by your self.
Set App Switcher
Slide upward or downward 1/3 length of the screen (this is the default setting) to open the App Switcher,
a click at the status bar or bottom bar blank area will close it.
When start the App Switcher, will show the icons of devices that are running at the background and short-cuts app icons.
And a click of the icon will directly go to the app, click the close box will close the device (“Phone” can not be closed but can release memory).
Click trash icon will close all running apps.Click home icon will back to the home screen.Click lock icon will lock device.
Set Screenlock Shortcuts
Screenlock shortcuts mean when the screen is locked, a series of device icons will show up at the top of the slide bar, click the icon and then you can unlock screen and launch the app directly.
Steps: Open QuickDo settings app, select shortcuts page, click "+" button to select the app you want add, then click add button.
About running background
Apple doesn’t allow 3rd party apps to run background, only some of the app support run background.
Only when the Backgronder is installed, other devices can run background. The function to run background of QuickDo is done through Backgrounder.
Coexist with SBSettings
You can use QuickDo gesture to open SBSettings window.